SDVoE Academy and the SDVoE blog are the places to go to make sure you really understand all those topics in pro AV you pretend to l know about but are ashamed to ask about because you think everyone thinks you already know about them. We’ll never tell where (and when) you got your expertise!
Follow the links below to educational resources described in this episode:
- SDVoE Academy course in the Network Basics track: Layer 3 – So That’s Were IP Lives
- Blog post by Matt Dodd: Parents Just Don’t Understand (Color Space)
- SDVoE Academy course in the Video Basics track: Color Space & Color Depth
- Blog post by Justin Kennington: Why Doesn’t the Internet Use Operators – circuit switching vs. packet switching
- Guest blog post by Stéphane Tremblay of Semtech: Why SMPTE 2110 is not for Pro AV
- SDVoE Academy course in the System Design track: Why Broadcast Standards Don’t Matter In Pro AV