The SDVoE Alliance
The SDVoE Alliance is a nonprofit consortium of technology providers collaborating to standardize the adoption of Ethernet to transport AV signals in professional AV environments, and to create an ecosystem around SDVoE technology allowing software to define AV applications. Steering members of the SDVoE Alliance are Black Box, Christie Digital, IDK Corporation, NETGEAR, Semtech, and ZeeVee.
The alliance seeks to:
- Standardize adoption of Ethernet to transport AV signals in professional AV environments
- Enable a hardware/software platform that offers applications better tailored to individual user’s needs
- Enable a system architecture that is more flexible, reliable, and cost-effective than point-to-point connectivity and circuit switches
- Facilitate true AV/IT convergence, allowing high quality AV networks and data networks to share a single infrastructure
- Bring ecosystem partners – equipment manufacturers, software developers, chipset designers, and system integrators — together under a single banner to foster collaboration
- Bring awareness to new opportunities by educating the industry and offering training in the new paradigm
All interested parties are invited to join the SDVoE Alliance and work toward its goals. Contact us to apply for membership.
Keep up to date on SDVoE Alliance news and events. Subscribe to our newsletter.