InfoComm 2018 videos
InfoComm 2018 was the most exciting show yet for the SDVoE Alliance. New demonstrations of the platform’s capabilities were shown. The SDVoE 20/20 stage was busy all week with 40 sessions on 20 different topics. But this was just the beginning. Stay tuned to learn about the SDVoE Training Academy, which will be previewed to certified SDVoE Design Partners. To keep up with our latest educational opportunities, make sure you get certified.
Below is just a taste of what happened in Las Vegas.
- Case Study: Yale University
- Case Study: Norwegian University of Technology and Science
- Ethernet Alliance Roadmap: 100G to 400G and Beyond
- FINALLY: Someone Explains (and Demonstrates) Video Compression So a Normal Human Can Understand It
- Flexible Video Wall Controller: SDVoE and iMAGsystems Lightning
- IP-Based Infrastructure Solutions for AV Applications
- Networking 101: What is Multicast?
- Networking Fast Track: What is a Modular Ethernet Switch?
- Networking Made Easy: Design a 144-port SDVoE System in 15 Minutes!
- New Architectures for AV System Design
- SDVoE and Dante Audio Networking
- SDVoE and ExtremeUSB®: Unique Applications Combining Video and USB
- Software-Defined AV Management: VuWall TRx
- The Matrix Switch: Is there Life After Death?
- Video over 1G: The Ugly Truth
- Why Broadcast Standards Don’t Matter to Pro AV
Death of the Matrix Switch
SDVoE Design Partner Certification: What’s in it for Me?
Networking Made Easy: Design a 144-port SDVoE System in 15 Minutes!