Control Box Eases Managment of IP-NINJAR System
Brookfield CT, February 3, 2017- IDK announces the newly designed control system for the IP-NINJAR product line, a game changing Video over IP solution for high definition signal extension, switching and manipulation. IP NINJAR leverages off‐the‐shelf 10 Gb Ethernet switches and enables signal management of 4K/UHD 4:4:4 at 60 Hz signals with zero latency, as a transmitter/receiver set. The modular system offers unlimited scalability and flexible input/output configurations.
Simplifying the management of the IP NINJAR system, IDK has developed the NJR-CTB a control interface, hosting the NINJAR Control web browser interface. “The CTB and IQ Control browser is just one more component that we’ve developed that makes the system management as easy as the plug and play deployment of the system” said Bob Pennington, National Sales Manager for IDK America.
The browser allows users to switch sources and destinations and more. NINJAR Control gives users an easy and familiar interface to control: upscaling up to 4K, downscaling, aspect ratio management, frame rate conversion, chroma sample conversion, video wall processing, audio downmixing and independent audio routing options.
In addition, by using the NINJAR-CTB/NINJAR Control system, users have management of network functions including multicast IGMP management and traffic monitoring. For integration with 3rd party controllers, the NINJAR-CTB offers open API access for connectivity. Offering dual LAN ports, the NJR-CTB segments control and command traffic from the A/V traffic payload which can provide an additional security layer for the IP-NINJAR system.
IDK and the IP-NINJAR products are part of the SDVoE alliance, an organization developed to bring leading companies in the AV over IP industry together around a standardized hardware and software platform.
Network management and configuration of NINJAR system.
• Reduces system configuration time for deployment and reduces potential for post-installation site visits. Assists with easy upgrades and scalability.
Web-based Graphic User Interface
• Provides easy-to-use and user-friendly graphical illustration of connections between sources and destinations. Allows operator to access installed system for configuration and network monitoring using any browser.
• Works with any device that supports web browsers. Reduces learning curve for technicians and operators.
Distributed management architecture
• Provides management capabilities for multisystem and multi-site network systems. Allows operator to drill down from high-level network view to the individual device.
• Streamlines management of transmitters and receivers in a large system.
• Reduces installation time and minimizes configuration issues. Eliminates need for on-site technician to perform firmware updates or disaster recovery.
Automatic device detection
• Ability to detect installed devices with product, model, software revision, and IP address information.
• Automates initial set-up of the NINJAR endpoints and eliminates opportunity for incorrect IP addressing.
For more than 27 years, IDK Corporation has been leading the ProAV market in Japan with advanced products and innovative technology, specializing in the education, corporate and digital signage markets, successfully deliver cost effective solutions for class rooms, conference facilities, command and control centers, and for event/staging venues.
Founded in 1989 to manufacture video cables and RGB splitters for professional AV applications, IDK Corporation expanded early into matrix and presentation switchers, earning a reputation for great value by delivering a combination of high performance and flexible functionality at competitive pricing. IDK’s impressive record of ProAV innovations includes world’s firsts like the first digital presentation switcher to feature a built-in Scan Converter. IDK was an early adopter of HDMI in 2007 and of HDBase-T in 2010.
# # #
If you would like more information about this topic, please contact Robert Pennington at 203-204-2445 or email at email@example.com.