Guest Stéphane Tremblay CTO of AptoVision products in Semtech’s Signal Integrity Products Group saw a new focus on IP-based solutions at the show this year. He points out that broadcast and pro AV have different signal distribution requirements and why that matters.
- Case study in SDVoE Academy – Frank Sheehan of Hypersphere talks about the redesign of a massive training center.
- Blog post by Justin Kennington: What can SDVoE Learn from the Matrix Switch?
- Guest blog post by Stéphane Tremblay of Semtech: Why SMPTE 2110 is not for Pro AV
- SDVoE Academy course in the System Design track: Why Broadcast Standards Don’t Matter In Pro AV
- SDVoE Academy course in the Video Basics track: SDVoE Video Modes
Stéphane Tremblay, CTO of AptoVision products in Semtech’s Signal Integrity Products Group was a guest in this episode.