Education in Seven Languages: SDVoE Alliance Expands In-booth Training Program at ISE 2020
Case studies, networking topics and application briefs highlight the benefits of “The Matrix Transformed”
MONTREAL — Feb. 6, 2020 — At ISE 2020 (RAI Amsterdam, Feb.11-14, stand 1-F40) the SDVoE Alliance® will feature industry experts presenting 20-minute, in-booth education sessions on a variety of topics essential for system integrators, designers, consultants and tech managers who want to take advantage of the flexibility, scalability, interoperability and cost benefits of the SDVoE™ platform for networked AV.
“As we head into ISE, we’ve added even more SDVoE 20/20 topics and speakers to our training program,” said Justin Kennington, president of the SDVoE Alliance. “This is our most exciting and extensive education series yet! In step with ISE’s international audience, we are offering learning opportunities in many languages. Attendees can choose from over 50 sessions, invest 20 minutes or entire days to learning about important subjects in pro AV, and even get in on some great prize drawings.”
Presentations will start on the hour and half hour throughout all four days of the show. Topics will included high-profile case studies about retail venues, conference spaces and digital operating rooms, plus AV infrastructure and networking guidelines, application briefs, and much more. Various presentations will be given in English, Korean, Mandarin, Dutch, French, German and Japanese. A full schedule of all sessions can be obtained in the SDVoE Alliance booth 1-F40. Pre-registration for the sessions is available on the SDVoE Alliance website at https://sdvoe.org/events/ise-2020-training-registration/.
Newly added speakers and sessions include:
- Why Uncompressed and HDR Matter at the Samsung Experience Centre – Charlie Sullivan, ZeeVee and Kevin Madeja, Snelling Business Systems
- The Codec Triangle: Why Compromise? – Helgi Sigurdsson, Semtech
- The Evolution of the Operating Room – Surgery 4.0 – Kees Poot, 4 Medical IT
- Software-Defined Multiviewer: Leveraging SDVoE for Flexible Multiviewer Applications – Matthew Pulsipher, DVIGear
- SDVoE System Integration with ExtremeUSB – Grace Lee, Icron | A Maxim Integrated Brand
- Interoperability: Critical for Live Events – Lukas Krueck, Lang AG
- AV over IP: Don’t Be Afraid! – Lee Funnell and Alberto Zucchinali, The Siemon Company
- The Power of Multiview in SDVoE Installs – James Meredith, WyreStorm
About the SDVoE Alliance
SDVoE is an initialism for “Software Defined Video over Ethernet”. The SDVoE Alliance is a nonprofit consortium of technology providers collaborating to standardize the adoption of Ethernet to transport AV signals in professional AV environments, and to create an ecosystem around SDVoE technology allowing software to define AV applications. The alliance participates in tradeshows and conferences, publishes white papers and case studies and promotes SDVoE technology, and solutions based on the technology, to system integrators, designers and consultants. Training and installer certification are also part of the mandate. The SDVoE Alliance founding members are Aquantia, Christie Digital, NETGEAR, Semtech, Sony and ZeeVee. All interested parties are invited to join the alliance and work toward its goals. For more information, visit sdvoe.org and follow us on Twitter @SDVoE.
+1 (514) 446-2412